Friday, April 2, 2010

While Mom's Away...

Daddy and the kids will play! I walked into the house after playing Bunco for a Relay For Life fundraiser. I was gone for about 3 1/2 hours and found the girls zonked out on the air mattress down stairs. They got a special treat from dad...watching a movie while on their air mattress bed. What fun!

After seeing the girls asleep I walked up stairs and into my bathroom to find my dish soap on the counter. I asked Jeff why the dish soap was upstairs and he said he used it to give the girls a bath! They needed bubbles and he thought that would be the best type of soap to make lots of bubbles! Well he was right because 3 1/2 hours after the bath there were still bubbles piled in the tub!

Needless to say they all had a fun evening while mom was away. I love the free spirit and letting routines and schedules go out the window. Dads are perfect for that fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment