Saturday, April 3, 2010

"I Pinky Promise!"

It was getting time for Danielle, Keith, Brynn and Kiley to head home after a day of hunting for eggs at Grandma and Papa's house. Allison grabbed my shoes to run out front to play with Brynn for a few short minutes before they got in the car.

Holding up her thumb she said, "I pinky promise I won't run in the street!" See the game was run down the driveway and stop at the edge of the street. Brynn was playing this game and Allison wanted to play too. Hence, that is the reason she grabbed my shoes and "pinky promised" me! Silly girl!

Once the running down the driveway game was complete Brynn ran over to Emma and said, "I love you Emma!" and gave her a big hug before jumping in the car to head home. Love that!!!

April 3, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment