Friday, April 2, 2010

Don't Forget the "Joke"

Allison and Emma both helped make the traditional Easter Bunny Cake yesterday. Emma read the ingredients that we needed and Allison waited patiently to put the eggs in. As I cracked the first egg, she asked to do the second. She shouted, "Mommy, don't forget to get the joke out!" I said, "Do you mean the yolk, Allison?" She replied, "Yes, take out the joke." My silly girl makes me smile with her own pronunciation of some words!

Brynn, Emma and Allison (Kiley missed the photo op this time because she was napping) sit proudly by the Easter Bunny cake...jokes and all! Emma decided that we needed to change things up a bit this year and suggested we add some blue coconut to the top to look like the sky. Great thinking Em! The cake looked great thanks to my two helpful little bakers. It tasted very yummy too!
April 2, 2010

1 comment:

  1. tina! you are on "posting" fire! great job and cute pictures/stories about your girls!

    ReplyDelete