Sunday, April 4, 2010

Egg Hunt #4

After our Easter basket hunt at home and bunny pancake fun ended we headed over to Carl and Judy's for some more Easter festivities. The girls got another Easter basket from Grandma Judy and Papa Carlol (Allison can't say Carl!) I loved the way all the kids' baskets were lined up on their cubes. We put Darrian, Danielle and Darren's Easter treats in front of their cubes. Emma has the purple cube on the left and Allison's is the pink one next to Emma's. They use the cubes to store their shoes and other personal belongings while at Carl and Judy's. They also use the cubes as stools for the little table they all sit at for Wednesday night dinner. Such a great idea!

My smiley girls are looking at the camera at the same time. It's a miracle!!! Aren't the cute?!

Judy picked out new beach towels, flip flops and bucket hats for all the kids. Here they all decided to take a little snoozy as Allison would call it on their new towels. Don't they look so peaceful? Don't let it fool you...it didn't last. Soon after this photo they were up and running around again!
I think Darrian and Emma look great in this photo. I love the bright colors of their shirts!

Allison begins Egg Hunt #4 for the Brown girls. Will there be an egg inside the Washers game?! Yep, there sure would be!

Darrian found a nice green one to match his green shirt!

Darren had to dig in the dirt to find his special egg!

Danielley is off and running searching for more eggs.

All the eggs have been found. Now it's time to get the cousins together for a shot. None were too eager to share pretty smiles. There are lots of silly smiles in this one! Will this have to be Grandma Judy's calendar cover shot this year?

The famous bunny cake made an appearance at Grandma Judy's house too. The day before ,at Grandma Sue's house, we only ate the bow tie. I didn't want to take the entire cake home because then I would eat it. I definitely don't need that! So, with the magic of a little leftover butter cream frosting I still had at home and some more shredded coconut, I repaired the bunny and we shared him with everyone at Grandma Judy's. I only had to take home a little piece to eat after this Easter get-together. Whew!

Below...everyone always complains when I ask for family photos. I think secretly they thank me for it though :) I was excited to have the girls look and give nice big smiles for this Brown Family Easter photo!


The Marieiro Family needed a few to get it right...the kiddos didn't want to cooperate! Finally they did and took a very nice picture together.

The soon-to-be Brown Family (Tim and Amy are getting married on July 10, 2010. Yippee!!) even gave me smiles! Love it...this one is definitely going in the calendar!
April 4, 2010

1 comment: