Saturday, April 24, 2010

"My Eyes Aren't Working!"

These are the the words from my poor baby girl today. I was at a Relay meeting in Oakland and Jeff was home with the girls. They went to Darrian's baseball game and Monica and Judy thought Allison's eyes were a bit puffy. Later on Allison was crying and told Jeff, "My eyes aren't working!" Jeff then called me as I was getting in the car to drive home to say that Allison's eyes were messed up. He was going to go over to Judy's for her to take a look. She thought maybe it was pink eye. When I got there I could tell my sweet baby wasn't herself. Her poor little eyes were so puffy and red and her nose was so stuffy. I headed to Raley's and picked up some Benadryl thinking it could be allergies. She's never really been affected by them before, but Jeff gets them pretty bad. After talking to a friend that phoned a pharmacist, I finally settled on a bottle (there are so many to choose from!). After a dose she seemed to look a little better, but her eyes were still red. We'll have to wait and see what morning brings...
April 24, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment