Sunday, June 20, 2010

Visiting Meadow Vista

We made a quick trip to Keith and Danielle's house so we could spend more time with Uncle Skip, Dianne and Daphne. Aunt Bonnie came up to hang out at their house too. It was the first time Uncle Skip had been to Keith and Danielle's house. Jeff had to work, so just the girls and I made the trip.
The next morning the girls loved playing with the Jeep in the front yard. Watch out! Brynn was a crazy driver!

While the girls were all playing, I went for a quick run since I was in training for my Wharf to Wharf race in July. When I returned from my 4-mile trip (it was so nice to run in a different location...it's so beautiful there!), Allison decided to stretch with me.

Keith and Brynn have perfect Sunday morning smiles on the tire swing.

Happy Father's Day, Keith!

Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love this picture because everyone has such happy smiles!

Before we left, we checked on the chicks. They had grown so much! Brynn is so good with those chickens!

Emma just petted them from afar, but Allison was all set to hold one.

Allison held very still so she wouldn't drop her feathered friend.

June 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment