Friday, May 28, 2010

Emma is 7 Today!

Where have these past 7 years gone?! I can't believe my baby is now 7 years old! It seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital! Seven just feels so grown up. When Em turned 6 I didn't feel like she was that old. There is just something about 7!

7 Things I Love About You...in no particular order:

1. Whenever you start walking somewhere you have the cutest little hop in your first step
2. Your love and enthusiasm for dancing
3. You can be so kind and caring towards your sister...I love when you read stories to her
4. Your passion for purple...you love Relay For Life
5. You give the best hugs
6. You work very hard in school and are excelling in all areas
7. Your smile lights up a room!

Happy 7th Birthday Emma! We love you very much!!

Pete, our neighbor next door, took a quick family photo before I took Emma to school.

May 28, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment