Saturday, May 22, 2010

"I Will Share Wid You"

Grandma Sue took Emma shopping and to lunch for her birthday. Allison and I had some time alone together. She wanted to eat lunch before we ran to the store to get fabric for Emma's birthday party. Her lunch consisted of a peach, an apricot and raspberries we'd just picked up from the Farmers' Market that morning. She decided she'd have a little piece of pizza to go along with it too. She wanted to share all her raspberries with me. She would pick up two and hold one in each hand and say, "I will share wid you. Which one you want?" My baby is so sweet and generous!

After our fruit-filled lunch we headed to JoAnn's to pick up the fabric for the hula skirts and wondered on over to ChilaBerries for some yummy self-serve frozen yogurt. Allison loves choosing her 3 toppings because there are literally 120 toppings to choose from! It's our new favorite treat!
May 22, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment