Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Eve Emma!


Emma has been sooo excited for her birthday to come. She asks over and over about the number of days until she turns 7. She's down to counting the hours now. She even told Jeff as he left for work yesterday that it was the last time that he'd see her as a 6-year-old. Yes, my baby girl is turning 7 tomorrow. I just can't believe it. Six didn't seem too old, but there is something about 7 that sounds so old! Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! I love you to pieces!

As they were getting snuggled into my bed tonight (They love to sleep with me while Jeff is at work. I have to admit, I love having my girls so close because I know one day they won't want to sleep with me anymore...), I said, "Happy Birthday Eve!" They both got the giggles, so it was a photo opp that I couldn't pass up! Then they each wanted their "solo picture" taken...

Big 6-year-old smiles! Note the purple glove...we're still working on the thumb sucking at night. Getting better now :) Also, poor baby was bit by something last weekend that made her swell right between the eyes. There was a rather large bump there that has now shrunk in size a bit, but is now replaced by a scab from all the itching!

Allison didn't want to be left out either. "Take my picture too, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment