Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wii!!! What a Fun Christmas Morning!

Merry Christmas 2010!!!!


The girls walked downstairs on Christmas morning to find...
... a Wii! They were excited to begin playing!
Allison's new clipboard!

Emma got one too. I bought one for Jeff and myself as well. It's a great way to keep everything organized for all of us. There were just too many papers to keep track of for all of us and this was a great way to take care of them!


The girls show of the gifts they bought for each other all by themselves at the Teddy Bear Tea Secret Santa Shoppe.

Daddy's girls proudly display their gifts they purchased for him at the Tea too!
Emma was so excited to receive new book sets: The Baby-Sitters Club (I loved these when I was a kid!), Ramona and Fairies.

A is for Allison. I made Allison an ABC book of all of her favorite things. It is something I'd wanted to do for quite some time because I made one for Emma's first birthday party and wanted Allison to have her own scrapbook too. I really liked the way it turned out, and she loves to read it.

Taylor Swift came out of Emma's stocking. She's till one of her biggest fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment