Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in Meadow Vista

We traveled up to Keith and Danielle's to celebrate Christmas together. We WISHed that mom could've made the trip with Dad, Jeff, the girls and me; however, she got sick and wasn't able to make it.
Brynn was so cute hiding among all her gifts.
Brynn and Allison were full of smiles while opening all of their packages.
Kiley, looking so sweet and innocent, even gave me smiles during gift time.
Now we have 2 Zhu Zhu carriages and the girls don't have to share! It's all about keeping it fair when Allison is involved!
I bought the girls their annual matching jammies. I loved how cute they all looked. It was hard to find all the right sizes this year, though I am thinking that I may not be able to do it for Christmas 2011 because Emma is now jumping out of the size 6 jammies. The bigger jammies usually don't have little 3T sizes for Miss Kiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment