Friday, December 17, 2010

Allison's Christmas Show

My cute little reindeer was so excited to share all of her holiday songs she'd been learning at school. I had to work, but I was able to take an hour off to come watch her sing. I loved the sweatshirts all the Little Learners were wearing when I showed up. They looked so cute in their matching reindeer sweatshirts!
She had a front row seat and we had the perfect view of her in all her singing glory!
The kids changed their hats throughout the program to match the songs. Super cute!

"Jingle Bells"
One of the best parts of the program was when Allison presented us with a gift...a calendar with hand prints that matched the theme of each month. A snowman to a flower pot to a fish to an apple and so many more. I loved it!!!
Kisses for Daddy after the program.
A quick photo before I headed back to work. Yes, I was in my sweats at work because it was sweats day! Love it, especially on a Friday!
Grandma Sue even came to capture the show on video. Thank you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment