Friday, March 19, 2010

Who Wiped You?!


Allison and Layla have so much fun when the play together. Last Friday, March 19th, Amy and I finished our bike ride/swim with the girls and she asked if Allison could stay and play. While playing in the back yard they had a picnic with their shades on in Layla's new play house. So cute!

Funny story happened when they went inside the real house to play. Allison had to go to the bathroom. Layla reminded her where the bathroom was as she walked her to it. A few minutes go by and the girls are quiet. Soon they both walk out of the bathroom and shouted, "We did it!" Layla's mom, Amy, wondering what that meant asked Allison if she needed any help wiping (she had to go more than just potty!) and her reply was, "No, Layla did it for me!" What?! Then Amy asked if they washed their hands. Quick as quick they both put their hand in the air with an energetic "YES! Wanna smell 'em?!" Yes, Allison took care of her potty business and Layla wiped her! Later I asked Allison why Layla wiped her and not Amy. She said, "Amy doesn't know how to wipe. Only Layla does."

Now fast forward to Friday, March 26th. Amy and I biked and swam at the gym again. We took the girls with us in the bike trailer. Allison stayed to play at Layla's afterward. Later that afternoon I came to pick up Allison. In the car I was asking Allison how the afternoon was. She said that she and Layla played babies and princesses (she was dressed in a purple princess dress with her tennis shoes on when I came to pick her up!) She also told me that after she went to the bathroom Amy wiped her this time. I said, "Why did Amy wipe you?" She replied, "Layla taught her how." Those crazy girls!
March 19, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment