Saturday, February 5, 2011

KAR

Emma and Sydney are ready for their first ever Performance Company KAR dance competition!  Lora and I drove together and then got the girls ready after we arrived.


Time for hair and make-up while having a bit of a snack!  I am so not a make-up Mom!  I need to concentrate to get the eyes just right. 


Ta-da!  I did it! Hair and make-up done...or so we thought! Ms. Holly had to add more make-up. What?!!? Yes, more make-up! I guess those stage lights really do wash out their cute little faces if there isn't enough make-up on.
My "Return to Sender" dancer all ready to go!Kaitlyn, Sydney and Emma are ready to dance!
All the "Return to Sender" girls: Taylor, Elanah, Emma, Sydney, Angelina and Kaitlyn. Sydney and Emma...BFF's forever!
My girl is so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment