Saturday, February 19, 2011

Swimming Prohibited!

Mom and Dad were camping at Camanche. The girls and I went up for the day to visit. It was a beautiful, sunny day; however it was still chilly. The girls were bundled up and feeding the ducks in the pond. They know to stay back from the edge because swimming is not allowed in the pond. Plus, the water was cold!!!

Next thing I know...Allison fell INTO the pond! Brrrrrrrrrr! I rushed to grab her (no time to grab the camera to take a picture because she was so scared!). Luckily, the pond is shallow, so she didn't fall in too far. I scooped her up and stripped her down. We went into the trailer to warm up after that.

All snuggled and safe again. :)

I hung her soggy clothes, boots and my one wet sock and shoe on the back of the 5th wheel to dry.

After Allison warmed up, out she went to walk Gunny, feed the ducks and have more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment