Monday, November 1, 2010

KHS Cheer Clinic

There was another opportunity for Allison to participate in a cheer clinic this year. She loved the MHS one, so I signed her up for this one too. She was so excited because her friends, Layla, Ella and Adrienne joined her. It was from 3:00-7:00 on a Monday so Emma couldn't go too. She didn't get out of school until 3:30 and then had dance that night as well. The girls had lots of fun and exciting new things to try. I was a bit leery when at first they asked Allison's group to watch for about 16 counts and then do the same thing the high school girls had just done! They also had the littles try some stunting! Allison stood on the thighs of two other little girls and then let go to put her hands in the air! I was pleasantly surprised at the end of the clinic when they produced a cute little routine to share with us, however.
Big kicks from my little cheer leader.

At the end of the clinic, all the girls received a certificate and picture they had taken earlier in the evening with all the cheer leaders. It was super cute. If I could just get my scanner to work, I would include it here!
Future KHS Jaguars!

November 1, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment