Friday, November 12, 2010

Half Moon Bay

We decided to take a little trip to Half Moon Bay. Jeff was craving Barbara's Fish Trap for lunch and I'm good to go for a trip to the beach any time! Guess I miss my beach days at UCSB. Before we left, I grabbed the camera. I hoped we'd get to take some family pictures with beautiful scenery for our Christmas card. After lots of "takes" we came up with some winners!

This one turned out to be the winning shot for the 4 of us together. I set the camera on the other side of the railing, set the timer and jumped in the photo. I was happy with all the smiles and the ocean in the background! Photo #1, done! Next, I wanted to take some good ones of the girls individually.




Emma had great smiles during this set of photos. I was trying to be crafty with my photography skills (Ha! Wish I knew more!) and wanted the water at an angle, but could only get Emma in the angle! Maybe if I had a way to rotate the photo on the card I was making, it would've worked.

Emma's winner! Photo #2, done!


Jeff and Allison giving big thumbs up for the fun at the beach. The girls weren't even upset they didn't get to play in the sand. It was actually very cold that day! It was time to go get lunch at Barbara's...here I come crab sandwich!
I'm always a sucker for holding hands and capturing the moment from behind.
After lunch we walked out on the fishing pier behind Barbara's. It was still pretty chilly, so we didn't stay too long.
Allison's wind-blown look on the pier completed Photo #3. Mission completed for Christmas Card 2010!

November 12, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment